Mutant Pinata Show

Monday, April 18, 2011
This past weekend, I participated in Coffee, Cookies, and Crafts 4 at Bragg's Pie Factory in downtown Phoenix. In conjunction with CCC4 was the Mutant Pinata Show also being held at Bragg's. What a treat to see so many odd, beautiful, funny, and quirky creations.


Just a few of my favorites...


This photo doesn't do it justice at all but this was the most beautiful pinata. It was hanging above my booth and I couldn't stop staring at it.


Loved this Jackalope.


Even the pinatas carry guns in Arizona.


And of course it's not a proper pinata show without a mutant poop.


If they bring back the Mutant Pinata show next year, mark it on your calendars. Definitely a must see!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ewww- mutant poop! My boys would have looooooved that! Thank you for sharing. :D

Grace said...

Erica, your boys would have loved the show!! That reminds me that I have a bag of felt scraps for William.

Post a Comment