Baby Chicks - Day 2

Thursday, September 8, 2011
The chicks survived their first day with us and are fitting in nicely. Aside from a little pasting up for Francie (poor thing was traumatized when I cleaned her up), things have been smooth. Since they will start feathering and going through an awkward phase in just a couple of days, Oliver and I had a little photo shoot with them while they are still fluffy and adorable.


So incredibly cute! Aren't they?


Francie is still my favorite. She is the friendliest (so far) and I absolutely love her little neck. Finley likes her too but he's afraid to hold her because of her feathers (or lack thereof). ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are SO CUTE!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see them all big and feathered!

Unknown said...

Great info. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have.
Juegos Friv - Los Mejores Juegosfrival
Friv 2 - Friv2 Online Games
Friv 4 Games - Friv 400 School for Kids

Post a Comment