What He Wore: BOY style

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I've had several lovely people send me photos of their little men for BOY style but I took a break from regular posting over the summer so they've had to wait month and months. Sorry, friends. I am excited to *finally* share these cuties with all of you! Love how they are all rocking their own unique styles. 

First up we have handsome brothers, Sam and Will!




On Sam:
Plaid shirt and shorts: Janie and Jack

On Will: 
Shorts and hat: Janie and Jack

Beautiful photos by Michelle Tiek Photography

Next we have Oliver and Peyton! Loving their matching outfits from one of my favorite places to shop for my boys.
 


Shirts, shoes, and pants: H&M

And last but definitely not least, we have little rocker Jackson!

 

Hat and T-shirt: Gap
Plaid shirt and jeans: The Children's Place
Shoes: Converse

Photos by Jackson's mama at DFP Photography

Thank you ladies for sharing some great BOY style with us and for being patient with me the past couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment