Fall Break at Disneyland

Monday, October 15, 2012
The boys had their fall break from school last week so we took them to Disneyland for a few days. We waited until they were a little older so it was the first time for both of them. The experience couldn't have been any better for us. The boys totally rocked it - they were agreeable, patient, excited, happy, etc. They were back to their normal selves when we got home. ;)


We did have a few minor mishaps along the way including a mad search for deodorant (who forgets to put on deodorant before a long day at Disneyland??) and a wardrobe malfunction on Splash Mountain.

We had enough time that we were able to go on most rides and see the attractions that we wanted to. The boys loved every. single. bit. of. it. Each ride we went on was their favorite. One of the highlights was visiting the new Cars Land at California Adventure. You really feel like you're walking around in Radiator Springs (along with a gillion other people). Pretty cool.







Although the kids were troopers, we did a lot of resting and sitting around waiting for parades so that we didn't completely wear them out. 




Our last day there we had a Magic Morning so we were able to get into the park an hour early. We managed to squeeze in several rides and finished up our day with a butt kicking to the dark side.




Overall it was an amazing Disneyland experience for our family. Looking forward to doing it again in a few years.

6 comments:

Allison Waken said...

Yay! So glad you had a great time! My boys are dying to go to Radiator Springs. Hopefully we can make it out soon! P.S. I HATE when I forget deodorant. lol!

Grace said...

Allison, it is amazing! You guys will love it. Fortunately, I realized I forgot my deodorant as soon as we got there (and not later in the day). Thank goodness they actually sell it on Main Street. ;)

JasmineElla said...

I have been reading your posts regularly. I need to say that you are doing a fantastic job. Please keep up the great work.....

Universal Studios Los Angeles

RV Camping Los Angeles | Southern California RV Camping said...

thanks for sharing!This is indeed a very cool blog, very grateful to this great deal! I already know a lot of thistopic in the past, I agree with you.

Unknown said...

Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.
www.juegoskizi20.com , www.juegosfrival.com , www.friv30game.com

alicetaylor said...

Great post,Thanks for providing us this great knowledge,Keep it up.

instagram online

Post a Comment